The Working Mind (TWM), is an education-based program designed to address and promote mental health and reduce the stigma of mental illness in a workplace setting.
By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps workplaces create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
This course is suitable for all employees in a workplace setting. Managers, supervisors and team leads looking to complete The Working Mind should complete The Working Mind for Managers.
- Reduce the stigma around mental illness
- Promote your organisations mental health
- Transform the way participants think and talk about mental health and mental illness
- Help participants identify poor mental health in themselves and others
- Give participants the coping skills to manage stress and poor mental health
- Create a more supportive work environment
TWM for employees offers easily applied scenario-based lessons, videos that feature people with lived experience of mental illness, reference guides and practical handouts.
On completing the course, employees will be able to:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognise its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- support colleagues with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
- Mental health and mental illness in the workplace
- Stigma and discrimination in the workplace
- The Mental Health Continuum Model
- Creating a supportive workplace
- Practical application
We also offer this course to corporate groups. To learn more and discuss course options for your organisation, please contact us on email@example.com
By attending training with Lifeline, you agree to our terms and conditions.
No courses currently scheduled.